Where would you like to go?

Monday 7 November 2011

October in a glimpse...

Can you believe it's November now?  Christmas is just around the corner!  I can't wait to get my decorating on!  Once hubby and I are done with our garage project all the Christmas decor are going up.  That's right!  Oh yeah baby!  Excited much?  But before any of that can happen, here's our monthly glimpse to remind us of how much fun we had together this October...

MOST SURPRISING...
SPCA Cupcake Day Surprise Parcel














MOST FUN...



MOST SPORTY...
Basketball Birthday for Malachi

MOST MAGICAL...
Fairy Birthday for Lolly

MOST CREATIVE...
DIY Bunting for my twins' bedroom

CHEEKIEST...
A little monkey business for my neighbour's son's first birthday

MOST MANLY...
A special cake for my friend Kevin's birthday

MOST RHYTHMIC...
Another Michael Jackson inspired cake for the wonderful Vibe One Dance company

MOST LOYAL...
My crazy All Blacks posts here and here, because I just love them sooo much!!

MOST PATRIOTIC...
And of course, LJ's All Blacks themed birthday party

FASTEST...
Another quickie birthday cake for the lovely Nanay Sally

MOST COOLEST...
And let's not forget the very cool engagement cake for Scott and Emily

Looking back at all the cool fun we had gets me all excited about this new month.  I can't wait to get even more inspired and creative!!  Stick with me and I promise you'll have fun, too.

That's it for now guys!  Have a mad Monday!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment