Where would you like to go?

Monday 17 October 2011

All Blacks!!

Well, that's all I can talk about today!  I still have my AB tattoos on my face from last night, hehe.  What a great performance by the All Blacks!  It was definitely worth losing my voice over (sorry to my family who were a little bit freaked out by my passionate screams).  Ahhh!!  I still can't get over it.
Wallabies' dreams fade to Black.
Source: The Australian

What a thrilling experience it was!  Credit goes to all the boys for working together in a tactical running rugby game.  And of course, special credit goes to Aaron Cruden - you the bomb!!
Image source: NZH
For such a young man (and don't forget a new member to the AB squad), you shined like a star last night.  A right-footed Dan Carter?  You definitely showed us that you have what it takes to wear that number 10 jersey.  (To read an article on Aaron Cruden's performance last night, click here).

And don't forget about my man, Cory Jane - wow, you definitely deserved man of the match!  You caught all the high balls Oz bombed your way with ease and style.
Image source: 3News
My man Piri, although you didn't get all the kicks and you were feeling under the weather, you still managed to do your job well so BIG UPS for that.  You did your nation proud and your Granddad, too.
Image source: Super Sport
I could go on all day about each player, but I think I'll save you the time (hehe).  I'm just sooo proud of our boys!!  And to be a kiwi right now!!  Can't wait for this Sunday when we face the French!  All I can say is FRENCH TOAST!!

Well, that's it from me this glorious Monday!!  I'm in such a good mood that the cloudy sky isn't bothering me one bit!  See you all tomorrow!  I will be sharing more All Blacks goodies - this time in cake form!!  So tune in guys!!
Me and my eldest son - ALL BLACKS ALL THE WAY!!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment