Where would you like to go?

Friday 21 October 2011

A sweet engagement...

Last weekend I had the pleasure of creating an engagement cake like no other - a snow mountain.  The lovely Jenny contacted me a while ago regarding this cake she wanted to surprise her son (Scott, who is a twin) and her future daughter-in-law (Emily) with.  Scott actually proposed to Emily on a ski slope, which is why Jenny decided to go for this idea.

I had planned on carving the cake really mimic a snow mountain, but I decided to give Jenny more cake instead.  This cake ended up being sooo heavy I struggled carrying it off the bench for its little photoshoot.  This was one of three cakes I completed last weekend.  Let's just say I was without sleep...hehe.  Now, without further ado, here are some pics of the snowy (and rocky) cake!  Enjoy!!
Click after the break to see more pics...





I hope you enjoyed this post guys!  Don't forget to watch this weekends grand final - All Blacks vs France.  I can't wait!!!  Have a lovely long weekend!  See you all next Tuesday!!

Blessings
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment