Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 7 February 2012

January 2012 in a glimpse...

Whoa!!  Hold up!!  It's already February?!  Where did January go?  That was quick!  Oh no, it's almost my boys' birthdays!!  Yes, all THREE of them are on this month - the 12th and 23rd.  Yup, that means busy caking for me :-)  I'm actually pretty excited because we have two really fun themes this year - Cars (for Javier and Carlyle) and Dance (for Javaughn).  Plus Javaughn wants to help with his cake, so it's going to be a collaboration :-)  That boy is pretty gifted when it comes to art, so I'm sure he'd be able to transfer those skills into cake decorating easily.  He is very excited and so am I.  This will be a mother-son bonding time :-)

Anyway, before we jump into February fully, let's take time to reflect on what we did this past month.  I know I started bloggin' late because of the holidays, but we still managed to squeeze in a bit of fun in our short time together I'm sure :-)  Let's take a look shall we?

First I shared with you some Christmas highlights...




Followed by my first cake for the year 2012 - a Chanel cake for Chanel...

Then another cake for another Chanel...

A simple yet tasty birthday cake for my Dad...

Then I changed my blog appearance and a few other bits and bobs...

And remember when I joined the bandwagon of blogdom and posted the Popular Posts of 2011?

And finally, I shared with you my addiction to Retro...

Short and sweet January!  Can't say it'll be the same for February because this month is literally jam-packed with birthdays!  My sons and nephews!  In total, six of them!  Fun, fun, fun!  Speaking of nephews, today is Tristan's 10th birthday and Josiah's 1st birthday!!  Happy birthday my nephews!!  Hope you have a wonderful day!!  Love yaz!!

Well, see you guys later for more sweet treats!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment