Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Hitched!

A couple of weekends ago I had the pleasure of making a sweet cake for my first-wedding-cake 'client' Deepana.  I was so happy to hear from her and everything she's been up to.  She's one super busy woman I tell ya!  And that's without kids!  She was busy organising a friend's hens night and wanted to order the exact same cake as her wedding (because apparently it was the cake everyone raved about) - woot woot!  That's sooo awesome to hear!!

She wanted this cake to be simple but sweet.  She saw a cake I made for my hubby last year, and wanted the same cake for the hens night.  I must say, I don't think I've ever recreated a cake I've made.  I'm like a designer that creates one-off pieces, as opposed to mass-production, lol.  But it was actually quite nice because as I was making it it reminded me of the feeling I got when I was making it for my hubby - that "lovin' feelin'" hehe.  Definitely suited the occasion!

So, without further ado, here's the LOVE cake (but a more polished version to the first one I made)...




Hope you enjoyed this post guys!  I'll be back some time this week to show you the cake I made for my nephew/godson Josiah's first birthday!!  Stay tuned!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment