Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Addicted to Retro...

Who else here is hearting the awesome retro app atm?  I love it like a fat kid loves cake!!  I'm bridging obsession...lol.  My hubby has the app on his phone, and I use it all the time!  Here are a few examples I took of our Christmas tree one night...just for you to see what kind of awesomeness it offers!!



Pretty cool, huh?  If you dig the old look, then get this app!  You won't regret it!!  My bestie is currently obsessed over it, too...hehe.  She has taken some pretty amazing pics of her niece Amber with it.  Of course, whenever I get the chance, I take some of my boys (and when I say 'some' that's an understatement...don't worry I won't post all of them up to save you...hehe).  Anyway, here are my three kings...

Javaughn Canaan

Javier Stanley

Carlyle Micah
So, go on!!  You know you want to give this cool app a go!!  Best of all, it's free!  So, what are ya waitin' for?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment