Where would you like to go?

Thursday 12 January 2012

December in a glimpse...

So, what went on in December 2011?  Let's take a trip down memory lane and look at all the fun we had!

1. I was featured here!

2. Our fun Christmas craft-ivities here, here, and here!!


3. Of course, we had sweets along the way, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here!!











4. Let's not forget my friends at Photobooth Auckland!  That was a whole heap of fun in a box!!

5. And my very talented son Javaughn and his works of art.

6. And our fun Christmas card for 2011!!

Wow, talk about good times!!  I am sooo excited for this new year!!  Lookin' forward to sharing many more fun times with you all!!  Thanks again for all the love and support you've shown in my short time here in this blog world.  Appreciate it!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment