Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 4 October 2011

SPCA Cupcake Day surprise parcel

One morning last week I opened my front door to a lovely surprise parcel from SPCA.  I had won the Most cupcakes baked by an individual contest for this year's cupcake day (woot woot) and as a prize I got a box full of goodies!!  I'm sooo excited to share them with you.  I also can't wait to use them on my baking!

So what did I get exactly?  Well, I could list them out, but I think in this case a picture (or a few) is worth a thousand words.  Click after the break to see all the goodies!!  Excited much?



As I opened the box with pure excitement
I saw a lovely certificate and note from SPCA
Then I couldn't wait to see my prizes laid out on the floor
and close up on the goodies I received
Inside my second parcel - The Anatomy of a Cupcake
I especially love this Anatomy of a cupcake poster (A2 size babeehh).  I want to frame it and put it up somewhere, hehe.  Maybe include it in my still-to-come  wall of frames?  We'll soon see.  First I need to find a frame big enough (and cheap enough) to fit this into.

It was perfect timing actually.  I needed to buy vanilla paste and strawberry essence, but after opening my parcel, I didn't have to.  I saved a few bucks - woohoo!  It feels like Christmas time already!  Yay!!  A huge thank you to SPCA for this!  You guys rock!!

Well, I hope you enjoyed unravelling my parcel with me.  I'm still as excited about it as I was opening it.  What should I bake???  Hmmm...I guess I'll have to leave ya hangin' for now.  Come back tomorrow as I share cute little strawberry cupcakes with you.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment