Where would you like to go?

Friday 23 March 2012

Happy 1st birthday Bailey!!

Hi guys!!  Remember how I said I was working on two cakes on the weekend?  And how I shared this one with you early this week?  And then gave you a little sneak peak here?  Well, you'll be pleased to know that today I will finally reveal the cake to you!  So, let's not beat around the bush, shall we?

One of my hubby's colleagues, David, was adamant I be the one to make his daughter Bailey's birthday cake after devouring into one of my cupcakes.  He gave me one of Bailey's most loved toys, this sweet little seahorse, and wanted me to create a cake around that.  I must say, I love it when I get full design control!  It's awesome!!

So, here it is guys!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I had fun making it!!


Top...
 Back...
And, of course, like any piece of art, there has to be the artist's signature...
Thanks for stopping by guys!  Hope you enjoyed today's cake feature!!  Many more exciting ones to come your way, so stay tuned!!

Have an awesome Friday and a wonderful weekend!!  Blessings!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment