Where would you like to go?

Thursday 24 November 2011

Ipod birthday cake

BLAST FROM THE PAST PART 2 - DAY 4


Today I am thrilled to share with you another one of my first cakes ever made!  This one was for my cousin Criselda's 13th birthday last year.  I must say, looking back at my creations, I can't believe how much progress I've made in terms of my decorating skills.  This cake shows how new I was to this cake decorating world.  It also emphasises on how much practise I still needed to achieve good, clean work.  One year later, I'm glad to see MAJOR progress and growth!!  I'm sure if I were to get another opportunity to do this cake again, it would turn out a whole lot cleaner and cooler (now) :-)

Anyway, here are some pics for you to criticise laugh at enjoy!!



My beautiful cousin Criselda with her Ipod cake

I hope you enjoyed today's cake feature!  Come back tomorrow for the finale of this week's Blast from the Past - Part 2 Cake creations!  

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment