Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Bubbles bubbles bubbles!!

If you've seen Finding Nemo a million times then you'll understand today's post title.  It makes me laugh every time I say it..."bubbles bubbles bubbles"...lol.  Okay, that's enough.  Today I will NOT be sharing cakes or DIY projects, but simply my boys and their love of bubbles.  My youngest brother bought my boys this big bottle of bubbles the other week, and since then we've been going outside on days that are not wet and having loads of fun.  I've had to make up a new mix (twice now) just to keep the bubble fun going...using dishwashing liquid and water (oh yeah).  My boys love chasing the bubbles to pop them.

This is what joy looks like...




My eldest son loves pretending to be a bubble ninja...and almost slicing Lui (lol)



I love seeing the rainbow colours on them.  I don't think I'll ever get sick of it.  Bubbles are timeless fun to me.  Makes my heart go giddy-up!




I love this pic of Lui and the bubbles.  The silhouette against the blue sky is just beautiful!






















Well, that is all from me today folks!  Enjoy the sunshine outside while it lasts.  Hopefully the grass is dry enough for my game of touch later...go Black Dynamites!!  (Yes, that's what our team is called).

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment