Where would you like to go?

Monday 21 November 2011

Blast from the Past - Part 2

Remember in July how I started posting some of my past creations?  Well, I'm happy to say that it's come back for a second edition!  To refresh your minds on what cakes I shared last time, here are some links for you to click on:
1- Mid-winter Christmas
2- Spongebob
3- Bumblebee
4- Snow White
5- Twins' Story

Now, I've been going through some old photos and found some on my phone that I completely forgot about!  So, to get this party started, I will share with you a delicious Vanilla Bean Latte cake I made a few months back for my Mum's friend, Bernadette.  I didn't actually get to take any photos with my camera, but glad to have snapped a few with my phone.

What I love about this cake is that it is 'simply' decorated, which I think is a nice break from all the fondant-covered-more-complex ones I tend to make.  So, please enjoy this with a cup of coffee...



Hope you enjoyed today's post!  See you again tomorrow for more of my Blast from the Past cake creations!  Can't wait!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment