Where would you like to go?

Friday 11 November 2011

What's on the menu??

Today I am excited to share with you a little DIY project I did (a couple of weeks ago) to help get some organisation in this house of mine.  It's definitely something I had been wanting to do for quite some time now.  I have seen a few cool ideas that others have in their homes and they've all inspired me to make my own.  Here are a couple from my favourite blog-reads for you to look at...
Source
Source
And here is my family's one (all labelled for the week)...


I wanted to have a Kiwiana theme, hence the pohutukawa scrapbook paper background.  I thought it would be appropriate seeing as Christmas is just around the corner, too.

And this is where it lives in our kitchen (for now anyway)
Click after the break to read more...



And some close-ups for you detail-lovers...
NESI MENU - Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Snack, Dinner
M, T, W, T, F, S, S
I use a non toxic neon green liquid chalk marker to write on the glass.  It's super easy to clean, just use a damp cloth (or paper towel) and wipe away.  I also have neon pink and neon blue.  I haven't used them yet, but I'm excited to...lol.
I also use our entry way mirror as a message board, for those important reminders and little words of encouragement to see just as you enter or leave the house.  The liquid chalk works great here, too.
And here's a close up on today's message...

I hope you enjoyed today's post!  "Choose to be happy!  Have a fantastic Friday!" and an awesome weekend!  See you all next week!

Blessings xo

No comments:

Post a Comment