Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Butterfly Scroll

BLAST FROM THE PAST PART 2 - DAY 2

Welcome to today's cake feature!  If you've just joined us, click here to see yesterday's cake!

This year I made my sister two cakes for her birthday (I know, lucky right?).  One for a small family gathering, and the other for another (but bigger) family gathering.  You may remember the butterfly rosette cake I shared with you here - that was actually her second birthday cake.  I don't think I've ever shared the first one with you.  It was kind of a last minute thing, but I was still pretty happy with the final outcome!  Hope ya like it!



My sister Jamie with her birthday cake

Have a lovely day guys!  See you again tomorrow for Day 3 of our Blast from the Past Part 2 week.  Can't wait!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment