Where would you like to go?

Thursday 22 September 2011

What an egg!

Hey guys, I thought that title would make ya look :-D  I'm not actually referring to anyone, just so you know.  What I am referring to is literally an egg - or eggs.  I have made the switch guys!  Ever since taking part in this year's SPCA Cupcake Day, I have made the decision to switch to ONLY SPCA approved uncaged eggs.  Yep, no more caged eggs for me!  My cakes and other sweet creations will now ONLY be made with uncaged eggs.  Yes, it does cost a little more, but it's something I consider good investment.  But don't be fooled by fancy packaging with the words FREE RANGE and ORGANIC.  The only one you should really trust are the ones with the actual SPCA blue tick of approval - "your guarantee of humane farming".

If you would like to learn more about this, visit rnzspca.org.nz, or click here.

If you haven't made the switch already then I would really like to encourage you to do so (soon).  Sure, this world will never be perfect, but we can all do our part to help make a difference, however small it may be.  A little food for thought to get your Thursday started...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment