Where would you like to go?

Friday 2 September 2011

Latest idea!

Good morning everyone!  I hope you've all had a fantastic week so far!  The weekend is near and I am sooo excited because we're having a Father's Day celebration at my place for my hubby and his side of the family.  Nothing like a good ol' barbie to bring the family together.  Of course, there will be cake, but nothing too fancy in terms of design, but definitely tasty - and chocolate.  Will show you all next week so be sure to come back.

Today I will be keepin' it short and sweet, as I have two boys tugging on my clothes wanting to play, hehe.  This week I made something small and sweet.  I'm always looking for new ways to present products, and in a whim came up with this wee beauty.


How awesome is that, huh?  They are mini (very mini) banana cupcakes with vanilla bean buttercream and white non-pareils in a beautiful box (commonly used for chocolates).  I will be testing this product to see if it will be a hit!  I think it's a great gift idea.  Instead of a box of chocolates, it's a box of petite cakes!  Or cupcakes, whatever ya want to call them.  Something different.

Anyway, I would love to hear what your thoughts are on this, so feel free to leave me a comment!  Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget your Dads this Fathers Day!

Oh, and before I forget, I would like to say a very happy birthday to my aunty Fatu!  Well, technically she is Lui's aunty, but family is family!    Remember how I mentioned on this post how I would reuse this cake every time there's a birthday?  Well, here it is!  A little cake for you on this special day!  Enjoy!



xo


No comments:

Post a Comment