Where would you like to go?

Monday 26 September 2011

NZ Proud!

Good morning everyone!  How was your weekend?  Hope it was productive and fun!  Mine was both, but I forgot to also add TIRING!  On Saturday was my son's soccer prizegiving, followed by Wacky's 1st pirate birthday party, then a spectacular All Blacks win against France (that my lucky brother got to watch LIVE at Eden Park - sooo jealous),
Daniel Carter
Image source: NZ Herald online, Photo: Getty Images
topped with the Warriors' victory over the Storm that put them in the grand finals (which will be against Manly in Sydney)!!
Warriors centre Lewis Brown as the final hooter blew.
Image source: NZ herald online, Photo: Getty Images
Wow, and that's just one day!  All I can say is I am very proud to be a NZer right now.  :-)

But, what about (yesterday) Sunday?  Well, more rugby for me and my family of course.  We managed to catch Manu Samoa win against Fiji, and Argentina's nail-biting win again Scotland!  My son Javaughn was sooo thrilled his adopted country Argentina won 13-12.
Image source: NZ herald online, Photo: Mark Mitchell
But, of course, even though I missed the game, I have to mention how proud I am of Ireland's charging win against Russia yesterday, too.  Ireland is one of my fave's in the RWC ever since their win over Australia.  They're definitely one to watch out for.
Image source: NZ herald online, Photo: Alan Gibson
Wow, I have to say, I am going to miss the RWC when it's over.  But, until that day comes, I will live in and savour the moment.

Before I go, here's something sweet from me to you for breakfast...
Cinnamon swirls baking in the oven...
Ahhh!  Fresh from the oven, and drizzled with a delectable vanilla bean icing...just lovely.
Have a sugary Monday guys!  See you all again tomorrow for even more sugar!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment