Where would you like to go?

Friday 5 August 2011

Hello deer...

This week our street has been busy with a film crew and super star reindeers!  I know, reindeers!  (Hence the post title...)  They blocked off our street from the general public, put signs up everywhere that filming was in progress, authorised personnel only.  We even had tow away signs!  It was pretty exciting as my Mum and I were driving back to my place from a walk and I had to verify that I lived there in order to gain access to my casa!  Hehehe...

My neighbour tells me that our street is very popular with the film industry.  I mean, our street does look good and does resemble Wisteria Lane (from Desperate Housewives),  just not as grand and without the white picket fences.  Many members of our family and friends have given us the "wow, your street looks like Wisteria Lane on Desperate Housewives!"  LOL, I just find that too funny!

Anyway, check out some pics I took of the filming commotion that went on this week...after the jump...


Hello deer
My eldest son checking out the reindeers
Outside our dining room window, where they clamped a plank of wood...random
From one of the lovely guys involved in the project as a thank you.  Me likey :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment