Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 9 August 2011

"It takes a Wong to make a right"

Okay, so today's post is non-cake related but too cool not to share with you all.  As you may know by now, I'm also a dancer (currently inactive due to my baby duties, but still following the dance world when I can).  One of my hubby and I's fave past time is youtube surfing...and usually for new talent and maybe something hilarious!  Our eldest son loves it, too.  This vid I'm about to share with you all we absolutely love, and have watched countless times already.  Definitely inspiring and makes you wonder about what you could be capable of doing when given the opportunity to push past your comfort zone.  You may be pleasantly surprised with a latent talent?  Who knows!  But this dude is certainly one super talented dancer... Check it out by clicking here!  And as an added bonus, check this one out here!  You wouldn't wanna miss this!  It's sooo cool and funny!  :-)

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday guys!  See you again tomorrow!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment