Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Designer cupcakes

A couple of weekends ago I made a batch of Coco Chanel themed cupcakes for a joint birthday celebration.  The lovely Angela emailed me what she wanted and asked if I could take on her last minute request.  Funnily enough, I actually have met her a couple of times through my awesome neighbours, and she is so wonderful!  Of course, I wanted to do her this favour.

She wanted red velvet cupcakes with whipped cream cheese frosting, topped with fondant CC cake toppers in black and white.  I made white circles with a quilting impression and black CCs, but I also made two black versions with white CCs for the two birthday celebrants {just to make theirs stand out from the rest}.  I had a fun putting these together!  I hope to get the opportunity to make them again but with even more details, such as flowers and pearls, and even cute little bags and makeup :-)  Maybe when my niece Chanel hits her teens ;-P

Well, here they are, my very first designer cupcakes!  Enjoy xo




And here are some progress shots of these delicious cupcakes...
Red Velvet with whipped cream cheese frosting...simply heaven in your mouth!


I hope you enjoyed today's cupcake feature!  See you back here for even more yummy creations soon!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment