Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Breakkie with me?

Good morning peeps!  Even though it's grey and cold outside, I'm going to make it a good morning!  We've had this weather for three days in a row now, and the first two days I really couldn't be bothered doing anything.  Just like Bruno Mars says in his song, "today I don't feel like doing anything (do do do do do do) I just wanna lay in my bed (do do do do do do) don't feel like pickin' up the phone so leave a message at the tone, 'cause today I don't feel like doin' anything...nothin' at all".  But unfortunately, the world doesn't stop when you can't be bothered, so I think I'm gonna have to just find other ways to motivate myself (seeing as this weather wants to stick around for a while).

To get this morning started, how about we make some scones for breakkie?  Help me prepare them please...

Now, let's pop 'em in the oven...
8-10 minutes later...
They're done!!  Yay, let's dig in!!  Pass me the butter and jam please?  Oh, and some of that freshly whipped cream!!

Yummmmm!  Hope you're enjoying yours, too.  xo

UPDATE: just added more pics below.


I have some pretty cool Christmas craft-ivities to share with you, so be sure to stop by again tomorrow!!  It's going to get snowy up in here!!  That's your hint btw.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment