Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 10 April 2012

March 2012 in a glimpse...

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter break!!  We had a lovely time just cruising with our family.  More on that tomorrow!

Now that it's April, it's definitely time for a glimpse of last month (before I forget, like February, lol).  So here we go...

CAKES
We started March with another Pixar Cars themed birthday cake for a boy named Keanu who turned 4!

Then we had our second cake of the month, my very first iPod touch cake for my hubby's niece Xanda's 18th birthday!  It even got voted top 2 favourites on Cake Central!!  Woop woop!!

We had a vintage fairy tale book birthday cake for a lady named Jerilee who celebrated her 30th birthday!

Then we ended the month with a fun seahorse birthday cake I made for a wee girl named Bailey, who turned the big ONE!


DIY
We got crafty with nappy boxes and wrapping paper to make our very cool storage box.

Then I found some pretty cool and el cheapo storage solutions for my son Javaughn's lego mayhem.

And then I shared with you a nappy cake I made (after a long rest period from making them) for my Mum's friend who was expecting a baby girl.

FAMILY TIME
We had some family bonding time at this year's Pasifika.  We got to eat island food and enjoy the different island cultures.

Always love having bubble time with my boys!  It's one of our favourite things to do at home.

Then we paid a special tribute to our dear friend Kreamie, who left us too soon.  We will always cherish you in our memories!

Still can't believe it's April already!!  I have sooo much to do in sooo little time!!  Can't wait to share with you the good things I have in store for you this month...excite!!!!

Enjoy this glorious sunny day!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment