Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Birthday Cupcakes for Tele!!

Last night I whipped up a batch of chocolate cupcakes with caramel and peanut butter frosting and sprinkled with chocolate flakes.  It was more of an experimental combination, so I wasn't sure what it was going to taste like...but I think Tele's text gives me an indication of what the cupcakes were like - "everyone inhaled them" lol.  That's gotta be a good thing, right?  I'll try it again another time and work on the perfect balance.  I think having the caramel is great against the salty peanut butter frosting.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm sure my dear husband would be happy to volunteer his time to trial these babies out, hehehe.  Here are some pics I took just before they disappeared.  Enjoy!!





I get a bit OTT when it comes to taking pics.  I like to get different angles and stuff, hehe.  Hope you enjoyed today's post.  Don't forget to share it with your family and friends.  And if you haven't joined this site already, I welcome you to do so.  You can locate the 'join this site' button on the right hand side under 'click below to follow my blog'.  That way you get instant email updates of new posts I publish.  Go on, show some love!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment