Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 3 October 2012

September 2012 in a glimpse...

I know, it's a late post...but here it is anyway...

Wow!!  It's only October & it feels like Christmas is just around the corner with all the Christmas trees and decorations on sale everywhere!!  It's getting me super exciteddd!!  Hehehe.  But, I do like how I have time to prepare because Christmas is my family's favourite time of year!!  It's a time where we all gather to laugh and chat, eat yummy food, dress up, decorate, play games, exchange hugs and gifts, and all that good stuff!!  And of course, celebrate the birth of Jesus!!  But, let's not get too carried away just yet...after all, it is only October.  For the mean time, let's take a glimpse at September and what fun we got up to!!

Father's Day 2012
Jordyn's 21st birthday
Seth Isaac's 1st birthday
DIY Mime shirt
Max's 30th birthday {gluten free}
JR's birthday cupcakes
Sophia's baptism cake and cupcakes

And something for this Breast Cancer Awareness Month...
Pinkalicious October
Thanks for hanging out with me during September!!  Hope you had as much fun as I did!!  I can feel October's just gonna be as good, if not better!!  Stay tuned!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment