Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Happy Birthday Jordyn!!

Last Friday I had the pleasure of recreating a cake that I've done in the past - my Chanel cake.  To make it even more special to the birthday girl Jordyn, I decided not to do an exact replica of my original one, so that she knows this is 'her cake'.

I managed to take some pics while there was still daylight, but unfortunately the collection was that evening so by the time I completed the cake, it was already very dark.  I prefer to take photographs using natural light, so the final pictures for this cake didn't turn out as well as I hoped...but never mind, you get the idea!!  :-)



{Before}
{Progress}
{Final}
Hope you all enjoyed today's cake feature!!  Come back tomorrow to see an Avengers themed 1st birthday cake!!  Can't wait!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment