Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Happy Birthday Dad xo

Last week we celebrated my Dad's birthday.  It was simple but filled with love.  I whipped up a mocha cake for him with a heart {as per Mum's request} and we surprised him when he arrived home from work {at 11pm}.  My youngest brother Jan cooked a beautiful carbonara, too, and man it was sooooooo goood!  Straight to the hips!!! :-D

Here are some highlights of the {late} night.  Enjoy x

I had these really cool {natural} blue heart sprinkles that I used for the first time.

Chocolate cake + coffee buttercream = Mocha cake :-) Nom nom nom...

And here we have Dad with some of his grandchildren...



My cute nephew Jaden blowing out Dad's birthday candle :-)
Hope you enjoyed today's post!  See you back here soon with more sweet creations!!  Have a fab day!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment