Where would you like to go?

Thursday 24 January 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Alexis!!

Good morning peeps!!  Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  Just been enjoying my time with my boys that by the time they're tucked in bed, I'm super exhausted!!  Plus, I recently joined the gym...need I say more?  Haha.  No, but in all honesty I love it and although it feels like I'm dying each class I attend, I feel more energised and alert.   Maximus Fitness is amazing!  The trainers really push you to your limits, and are very friendly and encouraging.  It has a very family and community feel to it, too, which is not like your typical gym.  I know I've only just started, but I'm so excited for this new journey that I had to share it with you!!

Anyway, the main point of today is to share with you a really fun cake I got to make last weekend for a girl named Alexis.  She recently turned two and absolutely loves the cartoon POCOYO.  I actually wasn't familiar with Pocoyo, but it was definitely no excuse for me to turn this cake request down.  Thanks to Google I was able to learn about this cute li'l character and his friends.

So, without further ado, here's Pocoyo!!  Enjoy :-)



And here are some details...






My hand-crafted 'Alexis' stencil
 I hope you enjoyed today's cake feature!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for another one!!  Actually, another TWO!!  Have a terrific Thursday!!

See ya soon,
Jackie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment