Where would you like to go?

Monday 19 November 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Eleanor!!

Good Monday everyone!!  I trust you all had a lovely weekend?  I sure did, even in its ca-razy busy-ness!

Now, remember the Lion King themed birthday cake I made on Thursday?  Well, that was the first of three cakes I'm making for one of my most loyal clients, Moka, who's been keeping me busy in the past week with her fun cake requests.  Today's cake is the second of the series {lol} and the third is coming  at the end of this week, so be sure to stay tuned!!

Let me present, Eleanor's "Fifi & the flower tots" themed birthday cake!!  {Thanks to Instagram for the photos!!  My poor Canon is still unwell, so my phone will have to do for the remainder of this year.  If you'd like to buy me a new camera, I will GLADLY bake you a cake!!  Hehe}.  Enjoy x






And here's a progress shot of Fifi herself...


Well, I hope you enjoyed today's cake feature!!  Can't wait to show you the third one later this week!!  Have a sweet day and see you back here tomorrow!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment