Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Fabulous Fifty!!

Today I am going to share with you the second cake I made on the weekend.  Yesterday you saw the first cake I made - a fun cake for Caylan's 2nd birthday!  Today, you'll be seeing a 'fabulous' cake for my friend Nix's Mum's 50th.

Now, Nix contacted me a while ago regarding what she wanted for her Mum's 50th birthday cake.  The theme was 'Fabulous Fifty" and she wanted to incorporate the colours purple, silver and black.  She also mentioned that her Mum loves doodling daisies.  From all the info. I gathered from her, I was able to come up with something pretty cool and {hopefully} fabulous!!

Here it is, without further ado, the FABULOUS FIFTY!!  Enjoy!!


Chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream filling covered in chocolate ganache!! 


Hope you enjoyed today's cake feature!!  Can't wait to share many more with you...I have an engagement this weekend so looking forward to sharing that with you next week!!  Will also be sharing some Christmas crafts in the coming weeks so stay tuned!!

Have a thoughtful Tuesday!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment