Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Dante!!

Good morning guys!!  Today I am sooo thrilled to share with you a cake I made yesterday for a boy named Dante who turned three.  His Mum Christina contacted me last week regarding this cake.  She really didn't have any specific designs in mind, but knew it had to be Iron Man and red velvet :-)  I couldn't wait to make this cake because it's my first Iron Man cake ever!

Here's how it went down...

Originally,  the cake looked like this...

...but then the following morning I decided I wanted to add some buildings around the cake, which led to...



Hope you enjoyed today's cake feature!!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

xo,
Jackie

Update: I received a txt from Christina this morning: "Hi Jackie!  The cake looked and tasted amazing and my boy absolutely loved it so thank you : )"

Thanks Christina!  I'm glad your boy liked his cake!  I had fun making it!!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment