Where would you like to go?

Monday 2 July 2012

Happy {4th} Birthday Kaavin!!

Last Friday I had the pleasure of making a little boy's dream come true!!  His name is Kaavin and he loves ninjago, so a ninjago cake was definitely a must!!  Just as well, my son loves his lego and has collected all the ninjago characters {or most of them anyway} over time.  I borrowed 'Kai' {the red one - ninja of 'fire'} to help me create this cake.  I really had no idea how I was going to make it {just like most of my cakes, haha} but that's the fun part, isn't it?

I wish I had taken some progress shots for you, but at 3 in the morning?  I wasn't exactly in the mood.  I just wanted to keep going until it was done.  Thanks to a few comedy flicks, and playing 'Draw Something' with my sister and random people around the world, I managed to stay awake.  I must say, it's getting harder and harder to do all-nighters now.  My body is just not like it was a few years ago when I would stay up days in a row working on assignments and choreographies...must be 'cause I'm getting older {lol}.

Anyway, enough chit chat and let's get to the cake shall we?!  Kaavin's 'ninjagawesome'  {thanks Tamara} birthday cake!!  Enjoy!!



Tried to create the 'spinner' with the mini cupcakes




Mini 'fire' cupcakes


Hope you enjoyed today's post!!  Have an awesome Monday!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment