Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Happy 1st birthday Jaden!!

It was my nephew/Godson's first birthday last Friday and we celebrated this special day with the whole family on Saturday.  Such a milestone to reach the big ONE.  There was laughter, games, lots of yummy food, and of course CAKE!!

I remembered asking my sis-in-law Ruthie what Jaden was into.  As soon as she mentioned Mickey Mouse I instantly knew that that would be the cake's theme :-)  I haven't made a Mickey Mouse themed birthday cake before, so it was definitely a 'go' for me.  I wanted something simple but cool at the same time.  Hope you like it!





Hope you enjoyed today's post!  See ya back here this week!!

xo,
Jackie

P.S. A very special birthday shout out goes to my cousin Kathleen who is 21 today!!  
생일축하합니다 (saengil chukha hamnida) - that's 'happy birthday' in Korean, reason being is because she loves her Kdrama...and I must admit, since finishing 'Boys over Flowers' I, too, am addicted...lol {can you blame me, though?}

No comments:

Post a Comment