Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Happy 21st Birthday Ryan!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!  Today I am thrilled to share with you a tyre cake I made for a 21st birthday last month.  It was my very first time to make a tyre cake, so I was all giddy about it!  {I get crazy excited when I get to attempt new things}.  I must say, there were lots of learn-as-you-go moments, but still beyond happy with the end result.  Hope you like it, too.  :-)




I personalised it even more by making a RYAN21 cakeboard border and flag.

Fondant checkered tiles and plate number.


Progress
I hope you enjoyed today's cake feature!  Can't wait to share many more cakes and DIY with you this week!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!!  Be kind to yourself :-)

xo,
Jackie

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT JACKIE!! SO TALENTED! HAVE SHARED YOUR BLOG ON OUR BUSINESS PAGE XX

    ReplyDelete