Where would you like to go?

Monday 31 December 2012

Happy 9th Birthday Carson!!

Today I get to share a special birthday cake I made on Christmas Day!!  Carson's 9th birthday cake!!  His Mum Lisa wanted a lego-themed birthday cake, and I thought what nine year old boy isn't into Ninjago?  I know my ten year old is, and so are all my nephews!!  So, I decided to go with the character Kai, because he's the main one.  I made him before over here, but I really wanted to try and create a more 'simplified' version of him on a round cake {without all the carving and shaping}.  I think he turned out better than I imagined, so yay!!  Hope ya like it!!






Hope you enjoyed today's *second* cake feature!!

Happy new year guys!!  Hope 2013 is full of blessings for you and your family!!


xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment