Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 6 June 2012

April 2012 in a glimpse...

Oops, I did it again!  (Thanks Britney for the intro...)

I can't believe it is now JUNE and the last monthly glimpse I did was March!  This is becoming a habit of mine, and it's not good at all.  That means I've been too occupied elsewhere that my brain is now forgetting little things like providing you with monthly glimpses...  Well, let's hope I don't forget the next one!!  (Putting a reminder on my phone right now so I don't forget again).

So, what did we get up to in April?  Let's check it out...
My brother-in-law Stan's birthday

Noah's Hi 5 birthday cake

And then we had my friend Carissa's Frangipani wedding...


Sleep deprivation tackled by a 'look' of inspiration and motivation...

Lewys-D'Von's Donald Duck 21st birthday cake

Mythreyi's cascading roses wedding cake

Kadyn's candylicious 2nd birthday cake
And we ended the month of April in blood with Kenneth's mafia themed 22nd birthday cake...

Well, there you have it folks!  April in a glimpse!!  I will be back tomorrow with May!!  hehe.  Stay tuned!! 

xo,
Jackie



 

No comments:

Post a Comment