Where would you like to go?

Thursday 7 June 2012

May 2012 in a glimpse...

Yay, we made it to May!!  Lol.  If you just tuned in, you may wanna check this post out to get what that excitement was about!!  hehe.

So, let's get right into it shall we?  What did we do in May??

We visited Blast from the Past (III) non-edible edition...
Mini flannel cupcakes bonbonnieres 
Bees nappy cake
...except I only managed to share two things with you because I was too busy with wedding plans...
My wedding renewal cake

My hubby and I cutting our cake xo
Wedding preparations
Then we had almost 2 weeks of sick bubbas :-(
Sick bubbas & Italian food
Once they were back to good health, we were also back to cakin'!!  Didn't take on as many cake requests this month because of my wedding, but the ones I did take were super cool!  Starting off with a fun Sesame Street themed first birthday cake -
Hosea's first Elmo Cookie birthday cake
And then we ended the month of May with a 60s inspired 18th birthday cake for Kaira -
Kaira's 18th sixties birthday cake
Yay!!  Now we are up to date!!  Hope you have an awesome Thursday!!  See you again soon!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment